The BMS (Building Management Systems) is a control system installed in buildings, to supervise and control all electromechanical systems.
- Energy Systems
The BMS consists of Software and Hardware and uses open protocols such as BACnet, Lon, Modbus.
BMS are usually used in residential applications and to large buildings.
Completed applications for office buildings
Completed applications for school buildings
Completed applications for greater energy efficiency
Our integrated applications can help increase your building’s energy efficiency, with a significant reduction in operating costs – without a loss of comfort in the premises.
The individual Control contributes to energy savings up to 30%.
The automatic exchange of information from the control room with the installation of heating and cooling allows considerable energy savings to ensure energy efficiency grade A.
When placed in a network as part of a system, it allows users to directly manage and control building installation.
The applications are flexible and easy to adapt and expand according to the needs of each installation.
Presence and motion detector with integrated brightness sensor provides an additional opportunity for energy savings with constant lighting control. Thus, lighting is maintained at desired predetermined levels so as to exploit the available light because of the day and to decrease the cost of energy.
- Up to 30% energy savings thanks to individual control
- Up to 20% energy savings thanks to temperature control by time and presence
- Up to 70% energy savings thanks to the ventilation under any requirement
- Up to 45% energy savings by controlling lighting based on time, presence and daylight
- Up to 30% energy savings by controlling shading based on time and daylight